Translate

24 Ekim 2017 Salı

CHRISTIANITY TODAY

Today's Christianity has nothing to do with what I had wanted to do. I was born as a Jew. My family was not poor. I was like you, generous. I did not give much importance to money and wealth. Yes, I was born from a virgin woman. She was pregnant without sperm. My birth was special. After me, my mother Miriam did have other children with her husband Yosef in natural way.

I had wanted to start a different flow, but, certainly not Christianity. I wanted to pull the humans to love and compassion.  Yes,  I had the power of turning the fates from death to life. My father gave me the grace and authority to do that but, apart from that, always think rationally while living on earth. God has not given authority to anybody to show miracles as mentioned in so called holy books which are at present full of fairy tails. Only God can show miracles. In fact God, Himself is miracle. Everything He has created is miracle.

Yeshua.

Hiç yorum yok:

GECE VE RUHLAR

Gecenin sessizliğinde ruhların sesi duyulur ve sadece saf olan ruhlar bu sesleri duyar. Gece, ruhlar birleşip bir ve bütün olduğunda daha da...