Translate

30 Ekim 2019 Çarşamba

THE GOOD NEW

Yeshua told me that I had been a young Jewish boy two thousand years ago. We have looked each other's eyes while the evils were whipping and swearing to take him to Golgota to be crucifed. He told me that I had been watching Him very curiously while holding my mother's skirt. Since then my soul had loved Him and since then I had always walked on His way. Since then I have always stand by His side and the life I have now has been my last coming on Earth by means of physical birth. As I have gained the right to become a Holy Spirit also. Second Birth will take place after my death. This is the procedure.

I shared this good news with you all to show that out physical identities means nothing and our soul's identities are what matters. Never be racist or be in favour of any kind of discrimination among people so that not to be dissapointed bitterly in your divine destination. I wish you all, to those who have not received the good news yet, to get the same good news in your near future for yourselves.

Do not forget that virtues are like two sided blades. Never harm anybody or anything but also do not let anybody or anything harm you. You, yourselves too are dear beings as well as others. Pigeons and foxes...

Alpaslan/Brother of Yeshua.

Hiç yorum yok:

GECE VE RUHLAR

Gecenin sessizliğinde ruhların sesi duyulur ve sadece saf olan ruhlar bu sesleri duyar. Gece, ruhlar birleşip bir ve bütün olduğunda daha da...