Translate

2 Haziran 2018 Cumartesi

CANAA

Yeshua was not a rabbi. Yeshua took Maria Magdelena under His marriage certificate for the sole purpose of protecting her life. They never had sexual intercourse nor stay under the same roof.

Yeshua told me that : I shouldn't have  taken her under my name through marrige. I admit I must have had weakness for her. But we had never been together as husband and wife. God wouldn't have allowed that. But, because we had been officially married I had to pay for her penalties here as well. This is valid for every marrige. Men take the responsibly of their wives.

Yeshua said that He had never been to France or to Tibet. He was a Divine Soul among us to show us the straighest and the most illimunated way to Divineness.

He said that His body was not left on Earth.

Yeshua.

Hiç yorum yok:

GECE VE RUHLAR

Gecenin sessizliğinde ruhların sesi duyulur ve sadece saf olan ruhlar bu sesleri duyar. Gece, ruhlar birleşip bir ve bütün olduğunda daha da...