Translate

15 Aralık 2018 Cumartesi

MY OLD DREAM


CRUCIFIXATION

I had seen Yeshua in my dream in late 1980's. He had been crucified on the cross. I looked up and saw the nail in His right palm than I saw His holy face. He looked at me and said, "Must I be crucified again so that you believe?"

That incident had taken place almost thirty years ago. At those times I was thinking whether He was crucified or not because according to Islam religion he had not been crucified but another person who looks like him.  So, this was the answer to my hesitation. I cannot forget that forged black quadrangular shaped big nail driven in the middle of His holy right palm. I hadn't look at the left side.

Alpaslan/Brother of Yeshua.

Hiç yorum yok:

GECE VE RUHLAR

Gecenin sessizliğinde ruhların sesi duyulur ve sadece saf olan ruhlar bu sesleri duyar. Gece, ruhlar birleşip bir ve bütün olduğunda daha da...