Translate

27 Nisan 2018 Cuma

THE WAY WHERE YESHUA IS

Love each other. Do not let your hearts be troubled.

You believe in God; believe also in me.

You know the places where I am going.

Thomas asked: Lord, we don`t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?

Yeshua answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. Nobody comes to the Father except through me.

Anyone who hates me also hates my Father. 

Grow in your faith. Your faith in God must be rock solid. God doesn`t like doubt.

Leave dogmas. Don`t take them as corner stone for your faith.

Forget the ancient times man made religious tales.

Go to nature often. You are created from nature. 

Incorporate silence and solitude into your life regularly. You need this.

Choose a place of worship in nature that will enable you to stay alert yet worshipful.

Yeshua

Hiç yorum yok:

GECE VE RUHLAR

Gecenin sessizliğinde ruhların sesi duyulur ve sadece saf olan ruhlar bu sesleri duyar. Gece, ruhlar birleşip bir ve bütün olduğunda daha da...