Translate

20 Kasım 2017 Pazartesi

MESSAGE TO MY READERS

To my dear readers,

I thank you all for your interest in my blog. I do hope you are applying in your life the knowledge you read from my writtings. I would like to share with you below of what Yeshua told me to write for you.

Yeshua said that:

"Tell your readers that they must apply what they have read in this blog also in their own lives. This important. They are taking pure  breaths and energy from God and they are to give back to God positive energies. They must not put any material or spiritual thing before God. God comes first and then love, then power and then self sacrifice respectively."

Truely yours,
Alpaslan Kuzucan.
Brother of Yeshua.

Hiç yorum yok:

GECE VE RUHLAR

Gecenin sessizliğinde ruhların sesi duyulur ve sadece saf olan ruhlar bu sesleri duyar. Gece, ruhlar birleşip bir ve bütün olduğunda daha da...