Translate

12 Şubat 2018 Pazartesi

THE MEANING OF LIFE

I AND THE FATHER ARE ONE...

MY BODY IS THE SON.
MY SOUL IS FATHER.
MY OUTER APPEARENCE IS HUMAN BEING.
MY ESSENCE IS GOD.

Because of the presence of God's Spirit, Christ was able to remain in the Father by overcoming his own desires and being in total obedience to His will. Here are several Scriptures that show this truth:

JOHN 5:30 "I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me. (NKJV)

JOHN 6:38 "For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me." (NASU)

JOHN 15:10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love. (NKJV)

LUKE 22:42 Saying, "Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from me; yet not My will, but Yours be done." (NASU)

The Messiah subordinated his own will to that of the Father while he was here on the earth. That is how he remained in the Father.

IN FACT THERE IS ONLY ONE BEING. GOD. WE ARE THE DROPS OF THE ETERNAL OCEAN. IF WE LEAVE SEPARATING OURSELVES FROM COSMOS WE WILL BECOME PURE AND RETURN BACK HOME WHICH IS DIVINITY. IF NOT WE WILL PERISH.

Those who do not realize this truth but belives in religious dogmas of all origins will also perish. Those who do not belive in dogmas but not aware of this truth will go through reincarnation cycles if not commited crimes persistently.

Hiç yorum yok:

GECE VE RUHLAR

Gecenin sessizliğinde ruhların sesi duyulur ve sadece saf olan ruhlar bu sesleri duyar. Gece, ruhlar birleşip bir ve bütün olduğunda daha da...