Translate

5 Eylül 2018 Çarşamba

MESSAGES FROM YESHUA

MARRIAGE COTRACT

When a man marries a woman, this marriage contract is also accepted on spiritual realms and by doing so man takes on the responsibility of his wife's behaviours and mistakes as well. That's why wedding cotract is very important and must be taken with utmost dignity.

I had made a pseudo marriage cotract with Maria Magdelena (mecdeli meryem) at Canaa just to save her life . I had no relationship with her in any way regarding marriage, still, I had to pay here for her sins as well. It was a mistake on my behalf even to make a pseudo-cotract for the whole purpose of saving her life. I should not have done it.

Yeshua.

Hiç yorum yok:

GECE VE RUHLAR

Gecenin sessizliğinde ruhların sesi duyulur ve sadece saf olan ruhlar bu sesleri duyar. Gece, ruhlar birleşip bir ve bütün olduğunda daha da...