Translate

19 Aralık 2019 Perşembe

MESSAGES FROM YESHUA (REPEAT,)

I asked: “God sent His son as a ransom to be sacrified so that with his blood our sins are washed.” They claim this sadistic knowledge from the Bible and really believe in it. I reject to believe in such a cruel and sadistic god… What would you say to that my brother?

Yeshua said: “There are a lot of false understandings in bible. You are right. This is wrong. God is love. God is the God of all universe, not only the World’s. I didn’t come to World as ransom. I had come as the love of the Father, but I was not welcomed and was tried to be killed. Even now 2/3 of the people on Earth are still wicked. They are enemies of God who is Love and Light. The Source of every goodness and beauty. Untill now I used to pray: My God they don’t know what they are doing. Forgive them… but now I don’t say ‘forgive them’ anymore. “

I asked to Yeshua in my lucid dream: Christian belief is as such that those who believe in You and get babtised, the Holy Spirit will be cast down upon them. Is it so?

Yeshua answered: ‘’Holy Spirit is neither cast down nor descend but humans must rise up cognitively to become a Holy Spirit.’’

All people – Christians or not – receive this help through the spiritual love that Yeshua hold. “Ask and you will be answered”.

Hiç yorum yok:

GECE VE RUHLAR

Gecenin sessizliğinde ruhların sesi duyulur ve sadece saf olan ruhlar bu sesleri duyar. Gece, ruhlar birleşip bir ve bütün olduğunda daha da...