Translate

19 Ağustos 2018 Pazar

MESSAGE FROM YESHUA

The world is all but a prison. You are number one planet when it comes to barbarism. The negative energies you are radiating are curtaining the sun from being properly in sight. I, who am a love creature, nevertheless can't love human beings any longer.

You have destroyed the nature too. God loves nature more than human beings. I share my secrets who ever are worthy of sharing my secrets. I wanted those to see who are not seeing but I saw that even those who can see are also blind. I had come to world to bring seperation. Do not attach yourselves to world.

I scattered my seeds all the ways I had walked and I did not turn back to look at them. Most of them were eaten by birds. They are very clean and pure creatures.

My brother has long searched, looked for and found. The gates of eternity was opened for him. How happy is he and, for some, even if they search we will not be seen.

Yeshua. 09.02.2017

Hiç yorum yok:

GECE VE RUHLAR

Gecenin sessizliğinde ruhların sesi duyulur ve sadece saf olan ruhlar bu sesleri duyar. Gece, ruhlar birleşip bir ve bütün olduğunda daha da...