Translate

1 Ocak 2020 Çarşamba

DO NOT JUDGE AND DECREE

"Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye. ”

We can alter the destiny of people towards positivity by reminding the love Yeshua had showed us. That’s all I try to do.

At not one time did I say, "You're wrong. I'm right. You're going to hell."

I shared truth unapologetically and without ever prefacing a statement with "This is just what I think, what I received."

I call myself 'Yeshua's brother' because He had called all His true believers as His brothers and sisters. We are all one breath from eternity at any given time if we accept Yeshua as our guide.

Please do meditate on the commandment of love.

Please also do pray that the growth of world population stops as in far east countries few extermists have started to eat the children of the other religion's people.

Yes, maybe you’ll think I am a lunatic. That will not surprise me as I live here in Turkey, country like heaven but in fact a bait for hell. I am living in a world like heaven but in fact full of malicious dwellers. People with a capacity to think mostly prefer the evil way because it is easy, but, remember easy ways don't lead to eternal life in God.

Yeshua didn't say "kill", didn't say "torture", didn't say "humiliate". Yeshua didn't say "steal" or "false witness" or " duble deal". He didn’t say "rape to punish" or "fornicate " or "commit adultery" or "seduce". He didn't say "discriminate" or "exploit".

Those who don't believe in God, are full of evil lusts in so much a high degree that their conscience cannot carry faith in truth anymore.

When the deep agony eventually comes, don't say "you are not warned."

Alpaslan Kuzucan

Hiç yorum yok:

GECE VE RUHLAR

Gecenin sessizliğinde ruhların sesi duyulur ve sadece saf olan ruhlar bu sesleri duyar. Gece, ruhlar birleşip bir ve bütün olduğunda daha da...