Translate

28 Mayıs 2020 Perşembe

YEŞUA (YESHUA) VE (AND) BEN (ME)







In my lucid dream state Yeshua told me that I was that child in this picture. I have (leaving my mother behind, running after me in anxiety) followed Him up till the hill and has been ready to give my life for Yeshua.


During this consecution we have come to eye contacts with Yeshua many times. That's is a reality in one of my previous life and Yeshua reminded me of that traumatic moment. He said to me: "You were that child. You did not understand what it was all about but you were ready to give your life for Me". Since then I have folloved His words through all my lifes on Earth as well as in my soul life periods. For this reason I have been killed at the age of forthy someting at that time. I hope not in this life time again.!

And, eventually He gave me the good news in the year, 2017 that I have also gained the right to become a part of The Holy Spirit thus we (He and me) are brothers since 2017. Before that date He was my Guide and now is both The Guide and The Brother. 


All Holy Spirits are The Children of God thus They are brothers and sisters (no gender discrimination) mainly God's soldiers, connected first to The Almighty and secondly to each other in The Cosmic Love bond. Holy Spirits are One in God's Spirit.


Thanks God.


Alpaslan Kuzucan, Brother of Yeshua.

Hiç yorum yok:

GECE VE RUHLAR

Gecenin sessizliğinde ruhların sesi duyulur ve sadece saf olan ruhlar bu sesleri duyar. Gece, ruhlar birleşip bir ve bütün olduğunda daha da...