Translate

18 Mayıs 2017 Perşembe

WARNING

WITH GOD'S PERMISSION

I had been born as a Jew. I was educated according to the Jewish religion and tradition. I had a very good education. I had a good memory. I was clever. I used to remember everything I saw, read and told once. At that time leave alone writting there was nobody who can read. My goal was not to create a new religion. I mean I did not found Christianity. I do not approve of it either. There are full of wrong teachings in it. My sole purpose was to draw Jews to love and affection a bit. Nothing else. But look! After I left, the happenings are nothing to do with me. They created a new religion named Christianity with full of wrong sayings especialy about me. They called me God. I am very disturbed about this. I had never said that I was God.

They call you God's mad now same as they used to call me in my time. Yes, we love God madly. So much at the extreme points. Please write those words my brother so that they know. They know and not misuse my words I have told through you again. The words I have made you write, I hope, will not be twisted again.

Yeshua.

Hiç yorum yok:

GECE VE RUHLAR

Gecenin sessizliğinde ruhların sesi duyulur ve sadece saf olan ruhlar bu sesleri duyar. Gece, ruhlar birleşip bir ve bütün olduğunda daha da...