Translate

19 Mayıs 2017 Cuma

THE CUPS ARE DIFFERENT

The size of everybodies' cups are different. Humans can understand my messages according to the sizes of their cups. Unfortunately, even my disciples, although they lived with me, did not understand my messages. So, you give my message and carry on. Do not look back. Those who have consciousness level high enough will understand according to their plates. Do not struggle to concieve individuals with low conscious. They will not understand and rise their conscious, on the contrary, they will pull you down to their level. Some babies born dead. As such, some souls are also born dead. 

Yeshua.

Hiç yorum yok:

GECE VE RUHLAR

Gecenin sessizliğinde ruhların sesi duyulur ve sadece saf olan ruhlar bu sesleri duyar. Gece, ruhlar birleşip bir ve bütün olduğunda daha da...