Translate

10 Mayıs 2017 Çarşamba

WRONG BELIEVES

"God sent His son as a ransom to be sacrified so that with his blood our sins are washed."

They claim this sadistic knowledge from the Bible and really believe in it. I reject to believe in such a cruel and sadistic god... What would you say to that my brother?

Yeshua: "There are a lot of false words in bible. You are right. This is wrong. God is love. God is the God of all universe, not only the World's. I didn't come to World as ransom. I had come as the love of the Father but I was not welcomed and was tried to be killed. Even now 2/3 of the people on Earth are still wicked. They are enemies of God Who is Love and Light. The Source of every goodness and beauty."

"Uptill now I used to pray; My God they don't know what they are doing. Forgive them...but now I don't say 'forgive them' anymore. "


Hiç yorum yok:

GECE VE RUHLAR

Gecenin sessizliğinde ruhların sesi duyulur ve sadece saf olan ruhlar bu sesleri duyar. Gece, ruhlar birleşip bir ve bütün olduğunda daha da...