Translate

7 Mayıs 2017 Pazar

THE SINLESS

THE ONLY SINLESS MESSANGER, YESHUA MESSIAH

"Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me?"

"I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

"The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life."

Here Yeshua is quite specific and to the point:

"If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me."

"You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am the one I claim to be, you will indeed die in your sins."

Before his death, Yeshua spoke to his closest followers, saying:

"I came from the Father and entered the world; now I am leaving the world and going back to the Father."

Hiç yorum yok:

GECE VE RUHLAR

Gecenin sessizliğinde ruhların sesi duyulur ve sadece saf olan ruhlar bu sesleri duyar. Gece, ruhlar birleşip bir ve bütün olduğunda daha da...