Translate

14 Mart 2022 Pazartesi

MESSAGES FROM YESHUA

Not every deceased soul can appear before God. God accepts only the clean spirits to His presence. The others are adjudged in absentia. The intensity of the emotions of fear, pain and helplessness felt by the spirits that have been sentenced to perishment is at a level that is incomparable to any other torment of the grave. The pains that I am thought to have suffered at the cross represent this. My whole life is a representation. Learn to watch yourself from the outside. I did not suffer there. I was watching myself from the outside. Purified spirits do not feel pain.

Yeshua.

Hiç yorum yok:

GECE VE RUHLAR

Gecenin sessizliğinde ruhların sesi duyulur ve sadece saf olan ruhlar bu sesleri duyar. Gece, ruhlar birleşip bir ve bütün olduğunda daha da...