Translate

12 Mart 2022 Cumartesi

MESSAGES FROM YESHUA

QUESTION: It is said that you have raised a man dead for three days, that you have completely cured lepers with a single touch and a word. This matter does not seem believable to me. What do you say, brother?

YESHUA: Brother, Lazarus was not dead. They had put him in a cave because his leprosy was in its final stage. I took him out of there and healed him. I mean, I put him into the process of healing. I changed his fate, with the grace of God. I can do that. But one cannot become completely healthy with a touch. Yet, his illness can heal. It can come to a stage that is acceptable by society. I did the same thing to you; otherwise you were very close to death. God gave you a second chance and sent me to you. You saw me coming.

Yeshua.

Hiç yorum yok:

GECE VE RUHLAR

Gecenin sessizliğinde ruhların sesi duyulur ve sadece saf olan ruhlar bu sesleri duyar. Gece, ruhlar birleşip bir ve bütün olduğunda daha da...