Translate

12 Mart 2022 Cumartesi

MESSAGES FROM YESHUA

QUESTION: Will you come back again?

YESHUA: Not as the Messiah Jesus. Maybe I would have come, if my words had been internalised, but there is no reason for to come in this situation. I am already in touch with people -though they are few in number- who are close to my frequency, who believe me and who practice my words. I had come to Earth to save you from your worldly desires and fears. Not to put your souls in cages and limit your consciouses. I will come back to Earth only if human beings are focused on God’s path. A second embodied arrival on Earth is out of the question with the current state of human beings.

Yeshua.

Hiç yorum yok:

GECE VE RUHLAR

Gecenin sessizliğinde ruhların sesi duyulur ve sadece saf olan ruhlar bu sesleri duyar. Gece, ruhlar birleşip bir ve bütün olduğunda daha da...