Translate

14 Mart 2022 Pazartesi

MESSAGES FROM YESHUA

Miracles are things that only God can perform. In fact, everything He does is a miracle. Actually, every existing thing is a miracle of God. Nature is a miracle of God, and God loves it more than he loves humans. If God had given me the power to perform miracles, the first thing I would have done would be to make everyone believe me and turn their faces to God. God does not want this. He waits for people to choose Him with their freewill.

I too, asked from God to enable me to perform great miracles, but my wish was not granted. I later realized that if there had been apocalypses in the sense that we contemplate, this would have created a cycle. Perhaps mankind would have been corrected a few hundred years after doomsday but again, corruption would have begun afterwards. This would have continued unproductively. A vicious cycle that repeated itself without evolving. God gave man a freewill and as a result, He wants mankind to return to Him with their freewill and without any pressure. In such a case, there could be no room for a phenomenon like doomsday.

I had healing power. Yes, God had given me the authority to change fate, to turn a person from the path of death. But this was not literally raising the dead. I was able to help terminal patients to re-enter the healing process. And I still provide healing. Just as I am doing to you. You have seen me. You were very close to death.

Yeshua.

Hiç yorum yok:

GECE VE RUHLAR

Gecenin sessizliğinde ruhların sesi duyulur ve sadece saf olan ruhlar bu sesleri duyar. Gece, ruhlar birleşip bir ve bütün olduğunda daha da...