Translate

23 Mart 2022 Çarşamba

MESSAGES FROM YESHUA

QUESTION: Did you marry Mary Magdalene? Was it your wedding at Kana?

YESHUA: Yes. A formality marriage was performed to save her life. We did not have any relationship in the marital sense. Brother, people spread such unfounded rumours instead of being interested in the message of love I brought. These are absurd lies. People dwell on these, rather than learning how to love. I did not come to Earth for humane business. If I had diverted from my mission and behaved that way, my Father would not have allowed it and he would have cut my breath at that moment.

QUESTION: They also say that you had children from this marriage?

YESHUA: I did not leave anything behind. No children, no belongings or anything else. But I still should not have had that marriage. I was kept waiting here for that. I had no more ties with the Earth after atoning for Mary.

QUESTION: Why did you atone for her? Aren’t sins personal?

YESHUA: A man should be selective about the woman he will marry. The marriage contract is made in the skies first. With this contract, the man undertakes all the sins of the woman together with his own. He will suffer because of these sins also beyond death. Whereas the woman is not responsible for the sins of the man whom she marries. Therefore, although women and men are equal, the man should be taking the final decisions in marriage. This is accepted as such in the spiritual realm.

Yeshua 

Hiç yorum yok:

GECE VE RUHLAR

Gecenin sessizliğinde ruhların sesi duyulur ve sadece saf olan ruhlar bu sesleri duyar. Gece, ruhlar birleşip bir ve bütün olduğunda daha da...