Translate

24 Nisan 2022 Pazar

MESSAGES FROM YESHUA

Alpaslan Kuzucan: I believe everything you have said with all my heart, brother. I adopted every word of yours as soon as I heard them, but I assume there will not be so many people who will adopt them. I think that only love, without a power behind it, cannot be enough to mobilize these materialistic human masses. I hope I have not been conceited and presumptuous. When I told them, my closest friends became distanced to me, calling me a lunatic. Some said that my brain had been damaged during the coma, but as you said, let’s not look behind. Let the willing ones take it, let able ones take it. With the grace of God, I will print and publish these facts that you have informed me of, as a book both in Turkish and in English translation.

YESHUA MESSIAH: We do not scare the people. With love, we wish, ask them to turn to God. My brother is telling the people with his writings. There is a difference between understanding and adopting. Let them adopt. We teach them how to swim so that they will not drown if they mix with the ocean. Let those who cannot wake become awaken. So death shall not be the end for them. We want them to come to eternity.

Yeshua,

Hiç yorum yok:

GECE VE RUHLAR

Gecenin sessizliğinde ruhların sesi duyulur ve sadece saf olan ruhlar bu sesleri duyar. Gece, ruhlar birleşip bir ve bütün olduğunda daha da...